Thursday, July 5, 2012

Do You Google?

One way that I stay on top of nutritional info/new studies, crafty/frugal ideas, and coupon match-ups is my Google Reader. If you have a google account [gmail or google plus, for example], you can just sign in using that. [If you don't, get one! Google is amazing.]

Under "more" on the main google page, click on reader and get yourself set up. Any blogs that you visit, you can click on their RSS feed button [it looks kind of like a wifi signal, if you don't know what I'm talking about], select "google", and then "add to google reader". Then all your blogs go to one place, and you can sign into your google reader and see everything at once, instead of wandering all over the internet!

You can also save things [by "starring" them] and add tags to your starred items so you can find them later. I've been using this for years, and MAN does it make my life easier!

No comments: