Saturday, December 4, 2010

creativity.

I found this post today, and I am determined to make one [or five?!] of these beautiful wreaths. I know you can just go out to a store and buy pre-made ones to hang up, but where's the fun in that? How much does it actually reflect you?

I'm not even a big fan of wreaths, but I may be changing the way I feel about that. I'm itching to go outside right now and get the supplies needed to make the "twig" one. Know how much that would cost me? Zero Dollars. Always a good budget for me.

So here's your encouragement for today : Get up and be creative!!

P.S...it's supposed to flurry tonight...!!!

1 comment:

Haley Lotspeich said...

hi! so if i leave a comment on the facebook post, it shows up as 622 leaving you a comment. :) lol but my fave was the second one. i would keep it up alll year. ps. its snowing. :) and i like that you blog. okay. good bye.