Thursday, March 18, 2010

halfway there.


So, here it is:

Shiloh, at 6 months,

You can sit up on your own [until you see something you want!]
You can roll across the living room shockingly fast.
You are still breastfeeding like a champ.
You absolutely hate bananas [the face you make always makes me cry from laughing].
You love teething cookies and applesauce.
You respond when we say your name.
You can hold a bottle on your own [makes me really sad!].
You like tearing up magazines.
You still sleep on your side instead of your back.
You always crack up when your Daddy yells "butt!" at you in his silly voice.
You are a bouncing machine!!! Thank goodness for your johnny jump-up.
You "talk" to us very seriously...it's too cute.
You are into EVERYTHING...especially Daddy's Blackberry. :]
Your favorite color is red, which is one of my least favorites!
Your eyes look exactly like your Daddy's.
You love bath time.
You're very soothed by Daddy singing.
You're incredibly hot-natured! It's a little ridiculous.
You have me and Daddy wrapped around your little finger - which I wasn't expecting to happen to me!
You hate Miley Cyrus and fuss when she's on the radio. [yessss!]
You "nom" on everything...including chairs...which really cracks up Will the intern!
You sort of army crawl across the floor now...so the pack and play will be a big part of our lives soon.
You give me and Daddy "kisses"...sloppy and sweet!
You have started hugging me...and it makes me want to explode!

You are better than I could have dreamed. You have changed my life and I would do anything for you. Nothing matters to me more than you do. I'm sure all moms feels this way, but I often look at you and find it hard to believe that any person has ever loved another person this much. I want you to have everything that is good. I want to tell you about Jesus, and watch you grow up in the way He wants. I want to support every dream you may have. I want to be a better person than I ever have been so that I can be what you need me to be. I pray for you almost constantly!

My life will always be better because you are here. I adore every part of you and can't wait to get to know you more and more as you grow. You are a perfect picture of God's grace for me. I love you more than you will ever know, and more than I could ever understand.


1 comment:

雞排 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.